What the what!? Kanye did it AGAIN
Yup, Kanye is still a douche. The douchebaggery continues.
This time he shat on the 2015 Grammys held Febuary 8 in Los Angeles. After a relatively uneventful yet entertaining collaborative performance with Rihanna and Paul McCartney, Kanye decided he hadn't gotten enough attention and hijacked Beck's moment.
Here's the lowdown:
1. I'm sure you've all seen it by now:
2. So not only did Kanye interrupt Beck, who had just won Album of the Year, but he thought it was funny, as if referencing his behavior toward Taylor Swift at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards was a laughing matter. (It wasn't. If you remember, he had to apologize for months afterward because the backlash was so intense. President Obama even called him a "jackass.")
3. The kicker though is that he didn't just make a joke in front of millions of people at Beck's expense, he followed it up the same night with an interview to drive his point home that Beyonce deserved the Grammy, and that Beck should respect the artistry and hand over his award. See it all for yourself here.
(P.S. Khloe, you're a douche too for that Hennessey comment.)
4. During this same interview with E! at their after party (with his wife Kim and her sister Khloe Kardashian by his side), he insulted the Kardashian family, right to their faces. (“The Kardashians wouldn’t be famous if beauty wasn’t important!”). Nice.
5. Did you also hear he refused to hold a mic with E!'s logo on it? Yup. He also made everyone else involved in the "interview" take their logos off too. Even though, as we all know, E! has been lining the pockets of his wife and her family since 2007. No big whoop though.
6. This morning, Kanye visited On Air with Ryan Seacrest to clarify his motives on Grammy night. And guess what? He said the "voices in his head" told him to do it.
7. And last but not least: you know how Kanye dresses his bride Kim? When they were dating he basically made her throw out all her clothes and now picks out everything for her. Weird, right? Well, now he is dictating to her how to cut and wear her hair. And she hates it! (I'm pretty sure he made her wear this bejeweled bathrobe too).
You can't make this shit up.