The Bachelorette Season 12 Preview: let's get to know JoJo Fletcher
We are a little more than a month away from the season 13 of The Bachelorette and I'm more than a little excited that JoJo Fletcher was selected as the lead! In Ben Higgins' season of The Bachelor, JoJo (who as we all know made it to the final two) was down to earth, funny, kind, warm and of course, gorgeous. She is going to make a great Bachelorette and I suspect this is going to be the most dramatic season yet!
Here's a little more about JoJo to tide you over until May 23:
1. Joelle (known as "JoJo") was born and raised in Texas. She attended Baylor University and after college went into real estate development in Dallas. Now she runs a business of her own, building homes and renting to students in the Waco area. (Source: tvseriesfinale.com)
2. She loves her dog, a short-haired Pointer named Jackson.
3. JoJo is very tight with her family, especially her two older half brothers, whom we saw terrorizing Ben Higgins on JoJo's Hometown Date during season 20 of The Bachelor.
4. JoJo's ex-boyfriend - who we heard about on The Bachelor - is 38-year-old Chad Rookstool, owner of Chad Rookstool Salon in Dallas. Chad was dog sitting for JoJo while she was on The Bachelor. Rumor also has it that Chad was in talks to star on the former Bravo reality show, Most Eligible Dallas, prior to dating JoJo.
5. She has a great sense of humor.
6. Her parents are both doctors. Her dad Joseph is a gastroenterologist; her mom Soraya has a PhD and is a Nurse Practitioner. George had two sons from a previous marriage; Soraya had a son and a daughter. They had JoJo together. (Source: okheresthesituation.com)
7. JoJo's dad was born and raised in Tennessee and her mom is Persian, the daughter of a prominent Iranian businessman. JoJo is proud of her mother’s background despite social opinions and finds it important to stand up to people stereotyping Iranians. (Source: abc)
8. JoJo’s stepbrother, Ben Patton, was one of three eligible bachelors trying to find love on Eva Longoria’s short lived 2013 reality series, Ready For Love hosted by Bill and Giuliana Rancic. (Source: bustle.com)
9. She's religious. Her Instagram is peppered with photos of bible verses and quotes. She also mentioned in her Bach bio that if she could eat lunch with any three people, dead or alive, Jesus would be one of them. (Sourse: bustle.com)
Congratulations to the 25 guys who will get a chance to date this gem! Im going to give you a few tips- 1- when she gets too hot, she panics... So make sure you keep it at a cool 62 degrees if you want to make her happy. 2- sometimes (a lot) she needs to vent- be willing to listen. 3- if you break her heart, i will personally hunt you down and break your face. #maytheodds #thebachelorette
10. She's BFF with former Bachelor contestant Becca Tilley.
There you have it! See you May 23!